Friday, August 19, 2005

*{29mths and still counting...}*

R.O.M. On 20th March 2003.

I strongly believe that 人非草木...there will always be feelings that get aroused...
Esp for a ficklen person like me...I don't deny it...
Really..

Heres an example.
On my way to buy my fave 大肉包 for breakfast at work, i pass by polar...i can feel that the sugar roll is staring right at me, tempting me to sink my teeth into it..

And so?

I spend 80 cents on the sugar roll & my 大肉包.Bad example? I think so...think the above just plainly show my gluttoness

My age now? 26yrs old...I've been married for 29 months...Why so early?

Well..i was bought up in a very simple family...就好像溫室裏的一朵小花...no...should be 大花(my size).
I do not have the freedom to do the following
1) Have a BF before i gradurate from poly.
2) Stay overnight at chalet.
3) Go overseas with friend.

For me, in order for me to understand William better. I want to spend more time...Nope, actually the fact is..i cannot stop thinking abt him one minute therefore i stay over at his place alot...hahahhaha...

To appease my angry parents, i gave them my word that we WILL GET MARRIED.

YES, I AGREE. ITS TOOOOO EARLY.

BUT!! i never regret marrying him.

ok back to the fickle minded thing...sometimes, ppl ask me. "why so early, 雪伶? what if he is not the right guy"
my answer..."i've been thru alot with him...my heart will not 動搖 at all..."
but deep down inside my heart, i really did ponder about the latter...what if he is not the right guy? what if? then how?

I wonder whoever is upstairs is good to me,in order to give me the answer. Both me and willian went thru turmoil...from Jan 2005 till Aug 2005. 8 long months of turmoil...

But at least this 8 months are not wasted, in my heart i have an answer. I know that even if (if and only if) the following person come into my life, i will not waver!
1) A good-looking person(doesn't matter girl or guy, coz i think i am a bi) who can click very well with me.
2) Rich person who can provide me with what William cannot provide.

I've realized how important William is to me. How much i've really really loved him.
(OK If you are wondering that how come i dunno how much i love him, then SORRY. Bcoz sometimes u really dunno what you are feeling deep down urself. If you do not have this exp, then CONGRATS).

No, i did not waiver for 8 months. Not that long, i realized how important he is to me in End June. Early July.
Time is needed for me to prove to him how much i really love him.

For me, a bored me is an unhappy me.
a very busy me is a tired me. but not nesscarry unhappy.

Now, i've decided. Dun wanna waste time and be bored at home..I took a part time job...its great and i love it...
Time to work hard...for the sake of $$...

Oh god, please bless me that i dun shop at my work place. ok? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

thanks~!!!

Last but not least, My Dearest William Bee Bee Daren~!! ok...i call him Daren bcoz Daren = 大人 hahaahha....

Poor wife just knock off...and poor husband is still working at Shanghai Pub now...hrmz...I start to miss him already...hehe

11:59 PM | *{ ~* XrYztaL *~ }* | Comments


Comments: Post a Comment

Image hosted by TinyPic.com



{*Her Pets*}
This egg hatches on 04/05/06! Adopt one today!

{*Her Gallery I*}

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Xryztal. Make your own badge here.

{*Her Gossips*}

{*aBoUt XrYztaL*}
Name : XrYztaL
Age : maKe a gUeSs
biRtHdaY : 15th aPriL
zoDiaC : aRieS

{*Her Favourite Links*}
@. Friendster .@
@. Horoscope .@
@. Hyun Bin .@
@.我的名叫金三順.@
@. Hyun Bin .@
@. Shirlyn .@
@. Lynn .@
@. Piano .@
@. Tattoo .@
@. DJ Philaricist .@
@. Darth Vader .@

{*She Loves*}
to be hug and pampered
Jay Chou,Louis Khoo
Joseph zheng
Music
eurodance, new age, trance,
r&B, rock,reggae
Food
ramen, steamboat,
pocky, bueno,
MasHiMaro~
dolphin, penguin
cat, dog

{*She Hates*}
loneliness
nagging from people
to be fat
to be neglected
to be forgotten
selfish human

{*Her Wishes*}
1. Weight to drop to 50kg.
2. CLEAR HER DEBTS.

(*Current Favourite Songs*)
1 : She Is
Clazziquai
2 : ee byul mot han ee byul
Ji Sun
3 : ah reum da oon sa ram
Seo Yoo Suk

{*Her Recent Happenings*} Amazing...e guy is VERY CUTE
Mood Test
stress ball's poor fate
Today's Forecast
.....
Today's Forecast
bee back~!
Today's Forecast
Today's Forecast
Balance Sheet ON Life

{*Her Histories*}
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
July 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
November 2009
January 2010

{*Credits*}
@. xDiorAngelx .@
@. Blogger .@
@. Blogskins .@
@. Pinuptoons .@
@. Unkymoods .@

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com